The following is a menu list view.
The following display is the display of the menu builder, on this page the user can adjust the layout and menu order.
In the following display, there are several fields that must be filled in when creating a menu.
- Title: The text that will appear on the menu.
- URL: The URL page that will be accessed when the menu is clicked.
- Target: Type of URL access method, The URL open in current tab or open in new tab.
- Icon: The icon that will appear on the menu. For a list of icons can be browse on the Material Icon page.
- Color Picker: The color that will appear on the background menu.
Each menu can be assigned one or more permissions. If the logged-in user has one of these permissions, the menu will appear in the sidebar. If this menu isn't paired with permissions, it will always appear.